Monday, November 24, 2014

Follow the path and press on.

Woman in the men’s room

 How many times have I failed to read the warning signs placed directly in front of me? Honestly, most of my troubles are results of my own mistakes. Whether I walk in on purpose or by accident, God’s forgiveness is always there for me. His grace is always available to help me in my time of need. I am so thankful for this grace and mercy that is given so freely, it helps me get past those stupid decisions I make some times.
 Our father is never standing there to beat us over the head but He is standing there, arms wide open saying, “This is the way, walk ye in it.” (Is.30:21)  So as you walk the road of life, keep your eyes focused on the prize God has set before you, choosing right will save you a lot of embarrassment and sorrow. If you happen to find yourself off track, run don’t walk, and get back on track.
Philippians 3:14-16
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.





2 comments: