Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Meet fabulous number three, Chuck the fearless adventurer.

   Let me introduce you to Chuck, the most adventurous of us all. For as far back as I can remember he has always been the "cool" brother. Being a student of life, he has traveled all over the world. From digging up fossils at archeological digs in Australia, sun bathing on the sands of Italy, riding  camels in Egypt and going "walk about" in the forests of Tasmania, he is a mixture of Indiana Jones, Bruce Lee and Pig Pen from the Peanuts cartoon.
   He is the one who opened the door to our family genealogy, going back hundreds of years only to find out our family tree lost branches somewhere along the line. There was only a "family trunk" for a number of years, that explains a lot.
  Chuck has always been a romantic at heart and even writes poetry. Just this year he found out he could paint, he is a fantastic artist. Chuck loves to laugh and when he does, it fills the entire room. He never shrinks away from the opportunity to play a practical joke and he can take just as much as he can dish out. I have put shaving cream in his tooth paste, tooth paste in his Oreos, and set his alarm so he gets ready for work at two a.m. instead of six a.m. and he thought I was pretty funny. Maybe not at the time but I'm sure he laughs now.
   I have to say he holds a good chunk of my heart and we will always be friends as well as siblings.
He can eat more than anyone I know and still look- well you can see for yourself. This can be quite infuriating.
 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. love reading your post. Not only are they very well written, but I get to see how your brothers are doing!

    ReplyDelete